There will be an open house on Sunday, Dec. 9 for this home located at 44 Marks Court, according to Realtor.com. The open house is from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Address: 44 Marks Ct, Branford, Connecticut
- Price: $469,000
- Square Feet: 2840
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full and 2 Half Baths
- Built: 1993
- Features: Welcome To This Beautiful Custom-Built Home Located At The End Of A Cul-De-Sac, With Beautiful Landscaping and Gorgeous Curb Appeal! This Home Offers 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms and Sits On 1.05 Acres Of Land! The Main Level Features A Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, 4Th Bedroom, Great Room, Laundry and Mudroom. The Large Eat-In Kitchen Has Newer Ss Appliances, Flooring and Lighting.
- The Dining Room Is Open To A Stunning Sunken Living Room With Cathedral Ceilings, A Gorgeous Stone Fireplace. Hardwood Floors and French Doors That Walk Out To A Private Deck With Newly Stained Decking and Trex Steps.
- The 4Th Bedroom Can Also Be Used As An Office, Playroom Or Den. The Great Room Has Cathedral Ceilings W/ Skylights, Stamped Concrete Insulated Floors & An Oversized Slider That Can Be Used As A Separate Entrance For A Possible In-Law Or Home Office For A Small Business Or Practice. The 2Nd Floor Offers A Cozy Loft That Overlooks The Living Room With 2 Bedrooms and A Full Bath Located On One Side and The Master Suite On The Other. The Master Has New Hardwood Flooring, A Walk-In Closet and A Stunning Newly Remodeled Bathroom With Marble Counters, Custom-Tile, Footed Tub and Triple Shower Heads!
- Lastly, The Lower Level Adds Approx. 1000 Sq.Ft. To Living Space With A Half Bath, A Walk-Out French Door, Bar Sink, Built-In Bench & Movie Room With Custom Glass Cabinets. Great For Entertaining! Most Rooms Have Been Freshly Painted! This Home Is A Must See!!