This Global Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market research report covers their marketing Strategies with on-going key development and business overview too. It embraces market growth driving factors as well as restraints of the market. Today’s organizations select the market research report solution, such as Global Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market report since it lends a hand with the improved decision making and more revenue generation
The report additionally helps in organizing the market goals and achieving gainful business. This Global Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market report is also all-embracing of the information which covers market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, market drivers and market restraints that depend on the SWOT analysis. Analysis and estimations achieved through the massive information data gathered in this Global Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market report are extremely necessary when it comes to dominating the market or creating a mark in the market as a new emergent.
The Global Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market is expected to reach USD 4.99 billion by 2025, from USD 4.53 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in global bathroom & toilet assist devices market are-Arjo , Bischoff & Bischoff GmbH, Etac AB, Medical Depot Inc., Hewi Heinrich Wilke GmbH, Prism Medical, Invacare Corporation., MEYRA GmbH , Performance Health , Poshchair Medical Limited, Pride Mobility Products Corp., Handicare, Royal College of Nursing, Sunrise Medical (US) LLC, ORTHOS XXI, K Care Healthcare Solutions, GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC., Juvo Solutions, SpectraCare Health Systems , Inc., Dietz Kunststofftechnik GmbH & Co.KG among others.
The bathroom and toilet assist devices are the piece of equipment’s which is basically used by patients and its makes the daily activities easy to perform. These all are assistive devices which are prescribed to individual patients. It provides suitable
There have been tremendous technological advancements in the field of global Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices in the last decade, For instance, assist devices have been developed, with the aim of combining the advantage of immediate relief of obstruction by pain relief, with the longer-term benefits achieved through equipment.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising disposable income
- Increasing government support toward home healthcare is supporting market growth.
- Demand for old-age homes and long-term care centers.
- Increasing demand for bathroom and toilet assist devices
- Longer product life cycle demerits for market.
The global bathroom & toilet assist devices market is segmented based on the product type and geographical segments.
Based on product type market is segmented into shower chairs & stools, bath lifts, toilet seat raisers and commodes.
- On the basis of shower chairs & stools market is sub-segmented into shower chairs, shower stools, bathtub seats, and transfer benches.
- On the basis of bath lifts market is sub-segmented into fixed bath lifts, reclining bath lifts, lying bath lifts, others.
- On the basis of commodes are divided into shower & toilet commodes, toilet commodes, handgrips & grab bars and bath aids. The shower & toilet commodes sub-segmented into electric shower commode, fixed shower commode, folding shower commode, transit shower commode.
- On the basis of toilet commodes are sub-segmented into electric toilet commode, fixed toilet commode, folding toilet commode, and transit toilet commode.
- On the basis of bath aids is segmented into bath boards, transfer aids.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Key Developments in the Market:
In June 2013, ArjoHuntleigh Inc. has launched the Dopplex Ability, an Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) screening device which decreases the time whiling performing ABI measurements. It is used to predict the severity of peripheral arterial disease.
In October 2017, Invacare Corporation launched a portable mobile oxygen concentrator with New Connectivity which is beneficial in providing the real type condition of health.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global bathroom & toilet assist devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players